Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Power of a Compliment

Yesterday my co-worker was talking to one of our plumbers on the phone and she said something about putting on makeup the next day and having me put on make up too.  The plumber said that it wouldn't take much because I was already beautiful. 

I lost it!!!  Why is it so easy to believe the bad stuff but when a nice compliment comes my way I have so much trouble believing it?  I know that he was being funny and I even texted him because I was not able to talk and he texted back, "True beauty starts from within...apparently yours has overflowed.  Your welcome."  WOW.

So then I opened a Dove mint chocolate candy and this is what the wrapper said:


I love God's sense of humor and the way He communicates. 

So, this taught me to just say "thank you".  Still struggling with believing the compliment but...

God bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...