Friday, September 4, 2009

It's been awhile

Well, almost two years ago I started on a journey that seemed like it was going to be a great success. I remember writing in my first journal entry that wasn't even online that I couldn't believe how easy things were. Wow, does two years make a difference?

I, with the Lord's help, made it down 107 pounds by July of 2008. What a great experience. Since then I have put on 30 - 40 pounds depending on the week. Things are very hard and stressful right now. I am trying so hard to figure out what the Lord is trying to teach me and why I am being so stubborn about listening. It is very frustrating. Especially when I have Gal 6:9 hanging right on my computer monitor and read it every day.

Thanks for the prayers. I know that He has not given up on me. I am still wanting to try to lose this weight. It is holding me back from having the life that he wants for me. I know that. I just have to get over my stubborn fear and pride and listen to him instead of fighting him on everything.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for never giving up on me. I know that I am a hard case and I know that you continue to open doors and bring people and things into my life that will help me acheive the goals that you have set for me. I just need to figure out how to stop fighting you on it. Thanks for loving me dispite me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

4 comments:

gretchen said...

All of us battle up and down at times. The great thing is that you continue to try moving forward..you will emerge victorious. :)

Karen said...

Thanks Gretchen. I didn't know if anyone read my blog anymore cause I hardly post.

Meg said...

I read it...!! :)

Karen said...

Thanks, Meg!!!! : ^ )

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...