Thursday, November 12, 2009

Going in the Right Direction

Just a quick update. 4 pounds down since last week. Should I choose to eat better I am sure I could lose a lot more. I started counseling last night and I am really looking forward to working with Michele and at the gym to try to get healthy.

Brought mom home from the hospital today for another bought of Congestive Heart Failure. She is already worried that she will have a panic attack. Trying to convince her that she will not have one if she chooses to not have one.

Thanks for praying,
God Bless,
Karen

1 comment:

gretchen said...

good for you Karen. Keep moving forward. :) Praying for you.

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...