Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trying Once Again

Well, last night we started the Biggest Loser at the gym. It is going for 7 weeks. It was a hard workout since I have not been going much lately because of all the things going on with mom and just not feeling like I am accomplishing anything. I need this accountability. I start meeting with a counselor on the 11th to try and work through a lot of the stuff that has built up over the years with mom and with me personally. I am looking forward to this step. I am tired of hiding from life. I am very scared but can't wait to see how God is going to use this time of struggle to glorify him.

I do ask for prayers. I started this session at 342.6 pounds with my shoes on. That means that since July of 2008 I have gained back over 50 pounds of the weight that I had lost. It is VERY FRUSTRATING. I worked so hard to lose that weight. I know that with God's help I can and will do this. I just have to go back to the one meal at a time attitude.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...