Friday, January 14, 2011

Biggest Loser at the Gym

Okay, we weighed in on Wednesday night for the next round of the Biggest Loser. I will admit that my weight was 408 pounds. I am pretty scared about starting this time because the first time I did it I had already lost about 30 pounds and didn't have a recovering achilles tendon and a partial thickness tear in my rotator cuff.

This one will be hard. Besides the above the classes are not happening until 7 or later during the week. Which means I will have to go home and then leave my house again each night to go workout and I HATE going out in the cold. Once I am in I usually stay in. The other thing is that Wednesday nights are the support team meetings but they don't start until 6:30pm each night and I have to teach Cubbies at 6:45pm. That is the one aspect that I could really use.

The Lord is in control so I pray that he will encourage me to get moving on this and protect me from further injury. Any prayers you could send up would be greatly appreciated.

I will keep you posted. The good thing is that we will be starting a similar program here at work the week of February 7th (hopefully) which will take me past the end of the Biggest Loser.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...