Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blessing of the Day

Lori and Megan encouraged and challenged me to write a blessing of the day down every night so that I can continue to see God working in my life. So, I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. I may keep a journal offline and then put a post at the end of 2011 so that you can also see how God has worked. I am not sure.

But for today, January 1, 2011, my blessing was that I organized my closest so that I could find my clothes that fit me right now and that I could put the ones I will be fitting into again shortly in another section to make things easier each day. Now, that doesn't sound like much to you, I am sure, but since my closet has been a disaster area for the last year or so and I struggle every day to find something to wear, this is a blessing that he helped me finish it. We talked while I was procratinating up there when I was half-way done and wanted to stop. He reminded me of the 5 hour dinner conversation I had the other night with Lori and Megan and the part about me not finishing anything I start. I got it done!!!

God bless each one of you this year. I pray that He will bring you many blessings and that you may be challenged to write those blessings down each day as well.

Thanks Lori and Megan for your encouragement and love!!! Along with so many others. I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

Meg said...

WOOT, WOOT! Way to go Karen! :) Keep on, keeping on! :)

gretchen said...

Organizing a closet is no small thing. I have about 2 down and a couple more that are screaming for some reorganization! Happy New Year.

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...