Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yucky Feelings

Okay, so I got up this morning very late and was extremely tired. I took one of my muscle relaxers because my back has been bothering me a little. It obviously has not left my system yet. I am still sitting here are 11am and am still very tired. I kind of had an outfit in mind but when I went to put it on it was too tight. That put me even further behind. Now I have an outfit on that I don't think is great and I feel ugly in. I guess I am just struggling with feeling ugly today. My hair is a mess, I am tired, I don't feel great and I gave away all my "fat" clothes when I was losing the weight before so I only have a few things to wear now and it is VERY FRUSTRATING. So instead of working harder today I ate these fried pizza things, chicken & dumplings and little baby potatoes smothered in butter and garlic. And a piece of a mint pie for dessert. Ugggghhhhh!!!! I am also wondering if I have offended a few people. I haven't heard from my pen-pal that I have had since 2005 in probably 10 months to a year, my friend, Maria, used to answer me all the time if I would contact her and she has not answered any of my emails or my instant messages, my friend, Kathy, was going to give me her daughters cheerleading schedule back in October and I haven't heard from her either. These are people who are very busy but who normally get back to me if I email them. Just don't know what is going on. So, there you go. My feelings suck today!!!!!! Just thought I would let you know. Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...