Thursday, February 24, 2011

Opportunities

Okay, here is what has been going on. The Biggest Loser started back in January and finished last night. I went to exactly 2 weeks worth of classes. We started the "Biggest Winner" at work 2 weeks ago, I have gained 3 pounds. Lori came to me yesterday at church and said that she wanted me to be on her team along with Polly and Crystal for a 10 week challenge. That starts Sunday.

Please pray that I get moving in the right direction. Now there will be 3 other people who are relying on me as well as myself. I am scared to death.

I started counseling Tuesday night. I was crying the first 2 minutes into the session. There is so much that I need to work on with my counselor's and God's help. He seemed to ask questions that the person I went to in '09 for a few months didn't. I am pretty excited to see where this goes. One of the things that he mentioned is that he has a plan that works towards the a non-relapse. I can't wait to get started on that.

Well, we will see how it goes...

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...