Saturday, February 26, 2011

Talk about prayers answered

Tomorrow is the weigh-in for a program that Lori suggested that she, Polly, Crystal and I join. It is another 10 week program. Okay, Lord, you have given me yet another chance to lose this weight. This time it isn't all about me. There are 3 other women who will be affected by my choices these next ten weeks. So, I did my taxes earlier this week and found out that I get over $1,000 back. Now, I have a few bills to catch up so that won't leave a lot but I have been thinking of doing the personal training at the gym. But it is $300 for 6 weeks. So, tonight I went for my last supper (I know, if I am truly ready to lose weight I would start now and not tomorrow - that is another post I am sure). So, I prayed on my way home to ask if God thought it might be a good idea for the personal training. I stopped at my mailbox and got my mail. There was a letter from my Uncle. It had a final check in it from my grandma's estate. It is well enough over to cover the cost of the training and getting completely caught up on my bills when combined with my paycheck this week and the income tax.

So, I am going to talk to Josh at the gym. I trust him because he has been there since the beginning of my gym experience. He is the one who called me over when I started the first biggest loser back in 2008. He knows about my shoulder, he knows about my achilles tendon surgery, he knows about my bad knees and yet he still knows how to encourage and push at the same time. Please pray that he is available the days that I am and can be my trainer. I am excited to get this started but scared that I will blow it again.

So, that is my answered prayer.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...