Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thoughts

You know, one thing at work that they do every year is have a survey of employees to see how they think the company is doing and as employees, how we are being treated.  One of the questions these last two years has been, "do you have a best friend at work".  I can 100% say that I do not have a best friend at work.  There are a few people that I really like and if I were to leave the company, I might keep in touch with but it hit me tonight that if I left the company right now there is not one person who I currently work directly with that I would keep in touch with.  I am not saying that they are bad people at all.  They are just as different from me as could be.  I have nothing in common with any of them.  They all have so much in common and love to do the same things and it is complete opposite of what I enjoy doing.  I try to fit in and talk about things that they like but it really doesn't make a difference.  The one person who I had even a little in common with left yesterday.  She is the only one who visited me while I was recuperating from my foot surgery.  I feel so lost and alone there right now.  I am also struggling with what I am doing now too.  I am SO THANKFUL that I have a job!!!  I am truly blessed but I just feel like there has to be more to this life for me than what I am doing.  I don't enjoy being an admin (at least the paperwork part).  I do like the graphics and working with the clients but...

I guess, I just don't know what God wants me to do with my life beside glorify him.  I would love to be able to get up almost every day and enjoy what I am doing and not just exist.  I am in such a rut right now and I am hoping that He is bringing me to point where I am ready to hear and see what He wants me to do.

Please pray for guidance.  If he wants me to stay where I am at pray that he would show me and bring someone along to make it a little easier.  If he wants me to move on please pray that he shows me where that is going to be as well. 

God bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...