Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lax on Posting

I am sorry to anyone who actually reads this blog for my lack of updating. I left you all hanging with a bad attitude/feeling sorry for myself moment.

I wanted to let you know that things are better I am just SWAMPED!!! Between working, we are training for a new software program and the information I needed was a little delayed on Monday so I worked until 8pm, sitting through the training classes and then trying to keep up with normal work, working out (I have been only twice this week), church, meetings and everything else that makes up a day I have been crazy.

I did start to go down again with the weight. I am not any further than the 100 pound loss from October but at least it went down and since I haven't had the chance to work out much so I sweat the weight off I believe it is actual weight that will remain off.

Thank you to all the people who have continued to support me through this stressful, struggling time!!! I don't know how to say how special and important your kind words, prayers and encouragment has been. A few weeks ago I posted a message about this journey heading to a new level. It looks like it will happen but could be 6 months to a year from now. Just know that you all are part of that change. Names may not be mentioned but God knows who I mean and you will know as well.

On a side note, please pray for my 3 year old "nephew". He broke his leg on Monday night and will most likely be in a full leg cast for several weeks. It runs from almost his hip to his little toes. Also pray for his family. I will post a picture when I get it uploaded.

Again, thank you for your support, patients, friendship and most of all your prayers. I know that you are saying them and I know that God hears everyone of them.

God Bless,
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I have been checking to see how you
were doing, Karen. Glad you are back on track!

gretchen said...

I, too, have been checking. Summer is always a hard post time for me, too...there are soooo many other things going on.

Karen said...

Thank you for the notes. I am trying. Yesterday wasn't the best eating day but I have a new day started today.

Have a great week,
Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...