Thursday, December 18, 2008

You gotta love answered prayers

I don't want to go into a lot of details about this answered prayer but I just wanted to let you know that God has already answered a prayer from my previous post. Let's just say it brought happy tears to my eyes and has nothing to do with bringing a guy into my life. (Though I am going to a law office party in a few minutes. Who knows...)

Anyway,

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for another answered prayer and an opportunity to talk to the person about it. Even when I doubt and complain you are still answering them anyway. In Jesus' Name, Amen

God bless,
Karen

1 comment:

gretchen said...

Praise God for you! There is not much like a specific answered prayer to let us know the God of the Universe is right there with us--Emmanuel!

Merry Christmas!

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...