Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been awhile

Just wanted to touch base. I pray that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving? I had a nice one. Quiet the first part since it was just Mom and me and then very fun and noisy the second part since it was with my adopted family that have 14 grandkids and 12 additional adults plus me.

I didn't do too bad on my eating. I gained 2 pounds but I seem to do that just by breathing so... I did come down with an allergy cold though. Still fighting that. I worked out Friday and Saturday which was good but hard. When you struggle to breath normally from a cold adding a workout really pushes it. They were good and intense.

God is still working with me in a lot of areas. (I know, He never stops) but these seem to be areas that He has tried to get my attention on a lot. I was just thinking as I was coming in this morning that last year at this time I was excited to walk up the stairs instead of use the elevator. This year I am struggling with that. So, even though I am still struggling with this goofy breathing/cold I used the steps in the walkway and from the basement to the third floor.

These are just the little things I need to work on to bring me back to where I was at last year. God hasn't walked away from this journey, I have drifted some. Just need to get back in the right direction.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...