Monday, July 6, 2009

Just blogging because....

I got a card from a dear friend yesterday that was a real encouragement. She said basically that I was "taking a break" from the weightloss. That sure was a nice way to put that fact that I have just been really bad!!!!!!

Today has been okay so far. I am getting ready for lunch so we will see. I got out chicken breast for dinner tonight.

I have not been to the gym in almost 3 weeks. Every night I have had something going on and the medicine I was taking really messed up my stomach so I was afraid to go. I feel better today so I am going to try tonight. I do have to have an MRI tomorrow morning though because my shoulder is still bothering me a lot. We will see what happens.

Just keep praying and don't give up on me. I will get back to it by giving over to God and not taking it back. Easier said than done but...

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...