Friday, November 16, 2007

7 Weeks In

Hello, this is my first attempt at "blogging". Don't know how it will work.

Well, I am 7 1/2 weeks into this journey called weight loss, or getting healthy or whatever the PC term should be. So far things have gone very well. I am down officially on the program at the Barix clinic 25.5 pounds and then 18 pounds in one month from my doctors office.

My pants were baggy before I started losing weight now they are really!!! getting big. I will have to go out and buy new pants tomorrow.

I am so excited to be sharing this journey with whoever reads this. I first and foremost want to let you know that without God in the equation I would still be almost 400 pounds. There is no way I am doing this on my own.

Did you know that since last Saturday I have had a grocery bag full of Hershey Kisses in my vacinity and have eaten 5 in that entire time? We won't count the Reese's cups in my desk drawer that I have not even considered touching. Now tell me He is not controlling this situation? It is amazing!!!

Well, I won't keep you but just wanted to stop in and give this a try. Hope you enjoy reading.

In Christ,
Me

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am so proud of you and excited for you. I know God will see you thru this journey.

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...