Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday, November 17, 2007

WAY TO GO BUCKS!!!!!! If you didn't see it the Buckeyes beat Michigan. Chris Wells had over 200 yards rushing.

Okay, so what do the Buckeye's beating Michigan have to do with weightloss? Absolutely nothing but I thought I would start my post off by this comment. I am a Buckeye fan you know.

I went and sat in the Sauna and did an upper body workout today. I have a cold so I am not feeling well but I wanted to get some exercise in since I missed Wednesday cause this was starting. I like working out I just wish you didn't have to drive to the gym and wait on the equipment in order to accomplish the workout. I still can't talk real well. Glad choir isn't singing tomorrow. (Yes, those who knew me as a kid are probably shocked but I am in the church choir. Pretty funny huh?)

I bought two pairs of pants today. They were a 26/28 which is a size I wore probably in 1993. They are a little snug but this will give me some time to wear them for awhile before I have to buy some more. It is the upper part that is snug and I can cover that with a shirt.

I will keep you posted on the progress. I can't wait until I can get in my 2x Pittsburgh Steelers sweatshirt. I also have a 2x Steelers coat. I am so excited to get to wear those in a few months. That will be a good picture to post. So, it may be the middle of July when I get in that coat but I will wear it!!!!! : ^)

Well that is all for now. Nothing really profound. I will stop back in a few days to let you know how it is going.

In Christ,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...