Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drum Roll Please....

I went to the gym on Monday night and was measured and weighed. I have lost 9 1/2 inches overall. Pretty exciting if you ask me. Then last night was the "official" weigh in. Are you ready? I lost another 5 pounds. I am officially down 30.5 pounds!!!!! Yes, I am almost to the point I can weigh myself on an old fashioned doctors scale!! How fun is that?

Even when I am stressed I not over eaten. Although they are torturing me with Texas Toast again downstairs. I am telling you, that is one of the hardest items for me to walk away from. Have you ever had it? It is amazing. All garlicy and buttery!!! Yummy.

Okay, enough dreaming of Texas Toast.

I pray that all is well for everyone and thanks for reading my goofy blog.

In Christ,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...