Friday, November 23, 2007

I survived my first holiday!!!

Yes, with God's help I successfully made it through the holiday where most people eat over 5,000 calories in one meal. I tried a little bit of everything I wanted and I am sure by the end of the day I did not stay at my 1,500 calories but I know I didn't go over 2,000. That is pretty exciting.

I pray that everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my brothers then I went to my church family. Both places were fun.

The good part is that I love strawberry pie and my mom made one for yesterday. It looked really good but I was okay to not have a piece.

How many of you got up and went shopping this morning? I think even if I had the money, and since I decided to rip the front bumper cover off my car and cause $1,000 worth of damage, I do not have (a whole different story, just ask Phil what my new nickname is.) I would not have gotten up at 4am to go shopping. I like my sleep too much. It would have had to be something extremely special to get me out of bed at that time.

Well, only 32 days until Christmas. I can officially listen to Christmas music now. I boycotted it until today. Some radios play it way to early. I will let you go. Have a great day.

In Christ,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...