Monday, June 2, 2008

And We Begin Again....

Well, we start the Biggest Loser again tonight. I am so excited. I went on Saturday and found a pair of real workout pants that I can use. They are dark blue and really cute. And the best part - - - They are a 2x. Okay, I truly don't remember the last time I wore a 2x anything!!! I am VERY excited about this.

I also bought a pair of workout shorts as well but I have to work up to wearing them. My legs are really white and I have a lot of loose skin to deal with. It didn't bother me to wear shorts when I was heavier because it was solid. Now it is not. Oh well, it is my friends I work out with so hopefully they won't say anything bad?

I will let you know what the official starting weight is tonight or tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers, Craig has already threatened us since he knows what we are capable of.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...