Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Little Fear

Okay, so I officially weighed in at 298 last night. You may not realize how significant that is but I truly do not remember the last time I weighed less than 300 pounds. I have been bigger than everyone I know for as long as I can think. Now, there are people who weigh more than me. Women I work near. THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!! I don't weigh in the 300's anymore. WOW!!!

Now, as exciting as this is it is also VERY SCARY!!!! I have never been at a healthy weight my entire life. I have never had a relationship, I have never done a lot of things and it really hit me that I can do this with God's help and that means my life really is going to change. There are going to be so many new things happening and that scares the life out of me!!! What happens when a guy asks me out? I WILL TOTALLY FREAK OUT.

Now the thing I have to remember is that God did not give us a spirit of fear. Easy to say, hard to do...

Another day in the life of me....
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...