Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going Below

Craig had me get on the scale last night to see what I needed to lose today. I was at 301 and so he said that by tonight he wanted to see me at 299. I then went and did the Bootcamp class and ended up the night at 299!!!! Now I just have to keep it off today since tonight is a weigh-in. If I stay at 299 or lower than I would have lost at least 5 pounds since last Wednesday's weigh-in. That would be good. There is one girl at 250 so I am not that far from her. (Not that I want anyone to get eliminated but...)

I will tell you though, I am so sore. I have muscles hurting that I didn't even know I had. Craig is really working us hard. I love it!!!! I am so sore but yet feel so good when I work out this hard.

I was looking for a blank video recorder tape because the cutest little 5 year old will be dancing tonight and I have to tape it. Anyway, I came across some of the footage that I did when I was going to audition for the Biggest Loser in Febraury 2005. WOW!!! I taped some footage last night just to compare. The difference is tremendous. I really have to work on my lisp though. One of these days maybe I will put a little of it on here so you can see.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...