Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saw the Commercial

Well, I found out that people have veiwed the commercial I was apart of in April and someone said I actually spoke. So, I called a local television and they gave me the times the spots were supposed to run. My boss asked our AV department to tape it. The first one came on 10 minutes early so they missed it but the one at 3 something yesterday afternoon was taped. It turns out they have several different versions of the speaking part. When I watched the 9:30 and the 11pm spots my friends, Lisa and Amanda were talking.

I finally got to watch the one they taped from the AV part and I did talk. I didn't say much but it was really weird to see myself on the screen. The background of the commercial doesn't change so in everyone of them they show a close up of me doing bicep curls with a big smile on my face. It is pretty funny!!!

If I ever find it online I will post it.

Pretty odd feeling.
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...