Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eliminated on my birthday?

Well, tomorrow is the first elimination for this session of the Biggest Loser. After this weekend I just may be eliminated. The sad thing is that it is my birthday. Wouldn't that just be terrible?

I gained 6 pounds over the weekend. Part of it is just being a female and the rest is really poor eating. Even last night after I worked out for 2 hours and my shirt was so wet it was dark blue instead of a lighter blue, I only lost 1.8 pounds.

Very frustrating. I will try to do very well today and tomorrow. But, we are having employee breakfast tomorrow morning and they are having a waffle and omelet station. Plus, I think my co-workers will bring in my birthday food. Who knows.

God Bless,
Karen

1 comment:

gretchen said...

oh, sad...don't give up and tell your co-workers to bring you in some yummy fruit!!!! Dessert doesn't have to be fattening to be good. =)

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...