Thursday, August 21, 2008

Becoming an "Aunt" Again

Well, it looks like I will get to meet my new "nephew" 6 weeks earlier than anticipated. My friend, Penny, went into early labor last night and they are moving her to delivery right now. Since he is her 4th he will probably come quickly.

I can't wait to meet him but I pray that he and mom do well. He is already at around 6lbs 6 ozs so he should be okay but it is still scary.

I will keep you posted and post the picture as soon as I have one.

God Bless,
Karen

P.S. I AM AN "AUNT" AGAIN. Can't give name, weight, length or anything cause I don't know it yet but here is his first picture.


P.S.S. He is 5lbs, 12oz and 19 1/4 inches long. Could be in NICU up to 4 weeks so pray for him and his family. Currently his name is "Billy Bob" (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa) because his ID Bracelet has his last name and then bb for baby boy.

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Congratulations to us! ;) He looks like a cutie!

Karen said...

I know. I get to meet him very soon. Just keep praying for both Penny and Billy Bob. We need him home sooner than 4 weeks but God is in control so...

I'll send pictures when I have them.

Love,
Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...