Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Day

Okay, so I have continued to make poor choices in my food and still have only gone up a couple of pounds. I know the exercise is helping but I really need to get back on track. I have been between 98 and 102 pounds lost since the first of July. Obviously I am doing things wrong. Not trying to get sympathy or anything I am just stating facts.

We start the Biggest Loser again on Monday for 6 weeks. I am really going to try. I have to get moving in the right direction again. So far the weight loss has helped a lot but I still have a lot to go to get healthy.

I guess I am going to have to go back to the one meal at a time mentality. AND NO FAST FOOD!!!!!

Thanks again for listening and praying,
God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

gretchen said...

You can do it! Don't be discouraged. You are changing your life and that is not normally an easy process. Your friends and the Spirit of God encourage you in this journey and believe you are able to finish the work.

Karen said...

Thanks for all your encouragement. I really appreciate it. I guess for the last two months I have hit that slow/no weight loss period and it is frustrating because I am still using food as my comfort. I need to turn to God and I forget that so many times or I blatently ignore His help. Frustrating. I won't give up. We have come too far but...

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...