Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not a lot going on

I guess this is what you would call the lull in the action. I am still slowly losing weight, nothing spectacular is happening right now. Still a lot of stresses going on in my life financially and family wise so there isn't a lot to talk about.

I did do the Cardio Kick-Boxing class last night then went right into the Body Pump class with weights. I do feel it today that is for sure. Just be careful. If I keep up with this kick-boxing I may be able to defend myself sometime in the near future!!! : ^ )

I pray that things are going well for you all?

So, that is my update for today. If anything fun and exciting happens soon I will let you know.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...