Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Prayer Answered

I went to the gym last night knowing that I was up in weight from the previous week so I knew that I wouldn't get back to the 292. There was just no way. All day yesterday I did very well in my eating and had been praying that in the next 10 days He would allow me to reach the 280's since I had been on this stopping point at 291 for my lowest. (10 days yesterday is October 4th-my journey start date).

Well, I got to the gym. Did a little bike, did the Biggest Loser class which consisted of hard treadmill, hard elliptical, hard standing bike and hard racing bike for 1/2 hour. Then I did 1/2 hour of the barbell class. When I went to weigh in for the BL weekly weigh in not only had I lost the pounds to get back to the 292 but had lost an additional 2 more pounds!!! I weighed in at 290.8 pounds. Now, I know that a lot of it was water weight loss. So as soon as I had something to drink with my meal I gained some of it back but I BROKE THE PLATEAU!!! Only with God's help did I do that. Now, I am going to just continue to watch what I eat and work out hard again. I, with his help, can get to that 280's in 9 more days.

Thanks again for your prayers and encouragement. I know I will have bad days and will continue to struggle but I won't give up!!!

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...