Tuesday, September 23, 2008

P.S.S. to Previous Post

Just to let you in on God's speaking to me. I mentioned that I needed to follow up on the previous post by spending time in His word. Well, a very special friend told me to start reading in Philippians. One of the verses that stood out to me was Philippians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. See what I mean. It was like he was telling me that He hasn't given up on me so I shouldn't give up either. (To you it may not have said that but to me it did)

Thought you might want to know...

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...