Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perspective

You know, this journey has had so many ups and downs that when I look back I wonder why I waste so much time and then I wonder how things go so fast.

Well, I found out some not good news about a friend who is like my sister today. I won't go into detail but looking at the journey she and her family will have to take my journey has been nothing.

Dear Heavenly Father, You have a plan in everything and this is no different. I pray that whatever You do in this situation that we don't forget that you are never going to leave us or forsake us. Please be with my friend and her family in this time. In Jesus' name, Amen.

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Give lots of hugs for us, please. Minnesota seems especially far away these days....

Karen said...

I bet it does. Especially as close as Jamie and Penny are. I will give a lot of hugs!!!!

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...