Monday, January 26, 2009

Sitting in a radio station

Well, I am sitting in the basement of a local Christian radio station. They are doing a "Mission of Mercy" radiothon. Mission of Mercy is an organization that allows you to support children from all over the world. So far, the phone hasn't rung. It is the beginning of the time so I pray it picks up.

I decided to do this because, as much as I would like to sponser a child, financially I can't right now.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for this ministry. We pray that all 197 children get sponsered and that they have a chance to know you as their personal saviour. Please bless those who are willing to support a child. In Jesus' Name, Amen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...