Monday, March 30, 2009

Another day of being sick

Well, at the rate I am going I will win the Biggest Loser on Wednesday because I finished my 1st round of antibiotics and two days later the sickness came back. I had to call in sick to work again today. VERY FRUSTRATING.

I went up to my doctor and he wrote me a perscription which the pharmacy won't fill because the perscription is too generic.

I know I haven't written much on the weight loss journey because I went up in weight over the holidays and have lost a lot again but I am still struggling. I am not sure what it will take to get my act together but I pray it happens soon without being tragic.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...