Sunday, March 8, 2009

Biggest Loser Audition

Well, as some of you know I auditioned for the Biggest Loser yesterday at the open casting here in Central Ohio. 3 of my friends and I had VIP passes so we only had to wait 2 hours instead of the 6-9 that others were waiting.

We stood in line for about 1 1/2 hours of that time and then we were ushered into groups of 30 and moved down a hall. Then we were split into groups of 10 and eventually taken in a room and had 7 minutes for all 10 of us to tell our names, what our jobs were, how old we were and why we wanted to be on the Biggest Loser. My one friend went first and the poor administrator had to cut her off. My friend enjoys talking. Then we had about 40 seconds where the administrator asked if we thought that obese people were treated differently. Everyone had to talk at once. Unfortunatly I couldn't come up with a logical thought because the guy sitting beside me was YELLING IN MY LEFT EAR!!! I literally had trouble hearing out of my left ear when we left the room and for a few hours after. There is no possible way the administrator was able to hear what people were saying. I think she was just looking to see how we all reacted. I just ended up watching her and the others.

So, the next step will be if we get a phone call in the next 4 days now for another interview. Based on that 7 minutes I don't think I will get a call back but that is okay. It was still fun to go do it and I actually wasn't nervous. I just wanted to have fun and had to opportunity to meet some really cool people.

So, that was my day at the BL auditions. Oh, I did get to meet Jerry from last season. He is the police officer from Cleveland who's daughter Coleen ended up doing well on the show. She was at the audition too but I didn't get to meet her. Jerry shook my hand and signed my VIP pass.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the chance to possibly be on a show. I know that wether I get on the show or continue here at home You want me to be healthy. I pray that you will continue to remind me that my health is a choice and no matter what the safe way of losing the weight, I need to do this and can, with your help. In Jesus' name, Amen

God Bless,
Karen

P.S. My friend who went first got a call back so it must work.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...