Thursday, March 5, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride

Okay, so if you know me at all you know one of the things I want to do when I lose more weight is go on a roller coaster. Well, in the past 7 months I feel like I have been on that roller coaster ride. And it hasn't been fun!!!

I lost the 100 pounds from October 2007 to July of 2008 then I have only lost 7 more since then and over the last 3 months I have gained 20 pounds back. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! Yesterday was weigh-in day and I gained 2 pounds from last week. My right arm and my left knee have been hurting with injuries so I can't work out like I want to during the Biggest Loser at the gym.

I am not sure, besides humility, what the lesson I am going to learn is but I really pray that I get focused again and get back on track. I have started today good and just pray I make it through lunch with good choices.

God Bless,
Karen

4 comments:

gretchen said...

"Do not become weary in doing good, for in due time you will reap a harvest if you do not give up."

Karen said...

Have you and your mother in law been talking? That is the exact verse she gave me too. Thanks. Obviously God wants me to hear that verse and commit it to heart.

God Bless,
Karen

gretchen said...

No, that's funny/ amazing. I have not talked to her in a while. It is just a verse that God has brought to my mind recently to encourage me, so I thought maybe it could give you some hope, too.

Great minds do think alike though :).

Karen said...

You both do have great minds and I know that God put that verse on both of them.

Thanks,
God Bless,
Karen.

P.S. when are you coming for D.J.'s birthday? (Katie told me that D.J. says you are coming for that)

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...