Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Benefits of being sick

Okay. I know, weird title but I have found one benefit to being sick. I came home Monday night and my throat and left ear started hurting. It continued to get worse. It is now Wednesday and I still can't swallow.

Here is the benefit, when I went to the gym on Monday night I had gained 5 pounds over the weekend which put me at 306. Don't ask, tough weekend. Well, today was weigh-in day for Biggest Loser. Since I didn't go to work I obviously am not going to work out so I went and weighed in real quick. I weighed 294. Yes, I lost 12 pounds since Monday.

So, there it is. Get sick and you too can successfully lose weight.

God Bless,
Karen

P.S. I found out I have Strep Throat. Not good. But I don't have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...