Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Woman's Perogative?

Okay, remember the post from earlier today? Well tonight's is different. I was working out tonight and got so discouraged. We do something called "Mountain Climbers" that require you to be on the ground and then lift up and kick your legs behind you like you are climbing a mountain. I can not do that, then he had us do pushups, again, couldn't do and finally he has us run around the floor. Everyone was running past me because I had to walk fast and not run.

For the most part I am keeping up but it is embarassing and frustrating because I can't do some of these things. The trainer is very encouraging and knows that I have bad knees so he doesn't push but it is so discouraging sometimes. I was almost in tears. Fortunately the sweat was covering my teary eyes.

Don't get me wrong. I still love to work out and won't give up but it is still frustrating. Now I just have to stop listening to Satan trying to discourage me!!!!

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...