Monday, December 3, 2007

The Donut Dream

Okay, I guess this lifestyle change is hitting me harder than I thought it was. Yesterday morning I had a dream that someone put a fresh box of donuts in front of me at a table and I ate 3 of them. Now this probably stems from the fact that Saturday I was making cookies to freeze for a couple of gift boxes and ended up eating 3 of them. Yes, I know that is probably the most I have done that was not on my approved list. They were oatmeal so maybe that makes them a little healthy? (I know, I know).

I just know that the dream seemed so real that when I woke up I thanked God that it was only a dream and that I hadn't actually eaten the 3 donuts.

Change of subject. I pray that you are blessed with the kind of people that I have in my life. I called my friends house on Saturday and asked to "borrow" her 15 year old son to help with me Christmas decorations. He came over yesterday and put up my tree, put the lights on (my 100% least favorite thing to do) and all the decorations. What a wonderful young man!!!

Well, only 22 days until Christmas. And the Buckeyes are back to #1 in the Country and get to play for the national championship and the Steelers beat the Bengals.

Those are the thoughts for the day.

In Christ,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...