Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The battle continues

Can anyone tell me why I make things so difficult? The last 5 days I have eaten horribly!!!! It is so frustrating. I know what to do, I know the changes that I have to make and yet I continue to sabotage myself.

I was watching the Biggest Loser last night and they went home for a week. Some of the things they were telling others they weren't allowed to eat was so strange to me. I know that you aren't supposed to eat french fries (I admit that I still do) but some of the other things like even a baked potato? I guess I still have a lot of learning to do.

So, if you can answer why I continue to work against me I would love the input.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...