Monday, February 11, 2008

Looking back to go forward

Memories. What a good and bad thing. I have let my memories rule my daily life for a long time. Unfortunatley I have let the bad ones be at the center. Now, I am trying to use those memories to move me forward.

In the process I have started to think of the good memories as well. Some of you have probably received letters or emails from me in the last few days and I haven't spoken with you in years. I have called others that I haven't talked to. Those are the good memories. How fun is it to look back and remember the crazy classes or the fun talks that you had with people? For too long I have remembered the hurts that were presented to me and become a victim. With my journey well on it's way I am now focusing on the good times. And there were way more than I wanted to admit!!!!!

So, to all of you who have had a part in my past and left me with amazing memories I want to thank you. I pray that I hear from you in the future so that I can make sure your memories are good ones as well.

Have a great day,
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...