Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The battle of oversized clothes

Ah, weight loss!!! What an exciting thing. You get healthier and you look better but there is one BIG downside to this. Your clothes become too big. That's right, I am wearing pants that are 2-3 sizes too big for me. They hang way below my shoes and look really bad. I finally found a sale on pants my current size at $4.70 each so I bought 5 pairs. With shipping it is only $30.00. I am pretty excited but they won't be here for a week or so.

So, why am I writing about too big of pants? Well, last night, for instance, we received a lot of snow and I decided since I had not made it to the gym this week I would shovel the sidewalks. Not a problem unless you have pants that fall below your shoes. They were not only below my shoes but ended up under my shoes and frozen to the ground!!!! Yes, that is right, frozen to the ground. I had to move the shovel and then lift my pants legs off the sidewalk.

Not only did that happen but this morning I decided to take the old litter to the trash can in the garage. It was really heavy so I just sat is outside the door in the garage until I was ready to leave. As I came out I didn't have a lot of room and couldn't move the trashbag with the litter in it with my foot so I hit the garage open button and when I went to try to step over the trashbag my foot got caught in my TOO LONG PANT LEGS!!! and I ended up tripping and falling.

But the good news is if your floor is wet and you need it polished just call me. My pant legs can mop it up for you.

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you do the fellowship hall floor :-)

PB

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Probably. Just get me the bucket and we can go from there!!!

Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...