Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a good day

Okay, when you are trying to lose weight going to an employee banquet that has 5 different food stations that include A TON of food choices then attending a progressive dinner the next night is not a good thing. But wait!!!! It can be okay if you are careful!!!

I thought that maybe I had gained a pound or two but today proved to be a milestone day!!

1. I lost 3 more pounds since Monday
2. That puts me at 55 pounds lost since October 4th
3. Since my heaviest I have lost 64 pounds
4. Finished a second workout card at my gym (I had never even finished one card before)
5. There is a machine that you hang on and then lift your knees up to your chest. The first day I tried this as soon as I moved my feet I was on the ground. I could not even hold myself up for 1 second. Today, I held myself for 4 seconds. Okay, that doesn't sound like a long time but it is a start!!!)

I am pretty excited. God sure is watching me over here. I am just so excited to see what He has in store for me!!!

God Bless,
Karen

Oh yea, I went to the progressive dinner last night with the ladies from my church and had such an amazing time. I have a wonderful group of ladies to fellowship with. We were at the final house and I spied several pieces of gym equipment in the basement that is under construction. I was joking and asked if she had an elliptical hidden in the pile I could borrow and she said yes!!! If she is serious then I will see if some guys from church can bring it over so I can workout during the times I can't get to the gym. Man, God is good!!!

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...