Monday, February 25, 2008

Did I sign up for this?

Okay, so I have been waiting for weeks for the "Biggest Loser" to start at my gym. Well, I signed up to participate so the day has finally arrived. I go to the gym, meet my trainer, who is not Amber but a guy, then I get my official tee-shirt (which is an x-large so there is no way it will fit), then I do my cardio, my workout and then get back on the elliptical so I can do what my trainer says. At this point look over and there is an entire group of participants for the Biggest Loser over by the aerobics floor. The trainer (who has probably never had a weight problem in his entire life and who has muscles out to here) waves me over. I find out that there is not only a "Boot Camp" class on Tuesdays but another class on Mondays. So, I go over. 1/2 hour of pure tourture ensues!!!!!!! There was a step thing, a boxing thing, a rubber band thing and then this 1/2 of a ball that he made us stand on and do knee bends.

So, right now I am not sure if I want to get the 7 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow so I don't have to go to the bootcamp class or if I want to go and get it over with?

Anyway, if I don't write again it is because I can't move anymore!!!!

God Bless,
Karen

P.S. Would you believe that the tee shirt actually fit? A little snug but...

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...