Monday, February 11, 2008

New Format

Okay, so I am a woman and therefore have the perogative to change things when I want. As you will notice (if you have looked at the blog before today) that I changed the template. I am not sure I like this one either but sometimes you just have to look at things and then go from there.

So, I donated blood today. They still had to spin my sample to see if the iron was safe for me to donate but at least it went part of the way down this time. I AM STILL NOT GOING TO EAT SPINACH!!!! (Sorry, just a little editoral comment.) I am supposed to workout tonight but am not sure if I can. I know that I can't lift anything heavy for the rest of the day but didn't know if doing the other exercises would cause problems? Anyone have any ideas?

By the way, I will wait another 50 or 60 pounds before I try the hanging thing again. It kills my shoulder but at least I know I can hang there for the 4 seconds. Someplace to start.

Have a great day,
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...