Friday, May 16, 2008

Just touching base

It's funny how God can do something to stop a person from messing up. I was going for my daily walk/soda/end up with food run on Wednesday and as I passed my General Manager's office the HR Director came out and said that the admin and he were talking about me. I asked what about and he said about how good I am doing on losing this weight and everything. Then I went on down to one of the little shops in the food court area and one of the sales clerks who I have known for several years mentioned that he really noticed the changes in me and how well I was doing. As he was saying this I was looking at the candy. So I threw up my hands and looked up and said, "fine, I get your point, I will not eat candy today" God brought two very nice people to remind me of the hard work He and I have accomplished so that I didn't mess it up.

It's ashame I didn't listen yesterday. Let's just say sometimes I use the excuse of being a female to give me a reason to severly overeat!!! Yesterday I ended my day by eating a greek salad that could have fed three people, a fruit cup that 2 people could have eaten and a Michaelna's speghetti for dinner, left my second job, went and worked out and then promptly left there and stopped at KFC!!!! Got a chicken breast meal with green beans and cole slaw and demolished the chicken and biscuit (I never eat their biscuits), ate 1/2 the green beans and 3/4 of the cole slaw. This was all at 9:30pm last night!!!

The question is why?

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...