Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Males in my life

I just have to tell you about 2 of the cutest males anyone could have in her life. One of them has been praying for me for the last week. The second one talked all day about me yesterday and couldn't wait to see me at church last night. Okay, so they are 3 and almost 3 respectivally but hey, it is still pretty cool. What more could someone ask for!!! Two amazing toddlers that are still working on talking and somehow I have made enough of an impact to have them ask about me and pray for me.

Thanks Carter and Micah. I love you both very much.

God Bless,
"Aunt" Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...