Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Frustration Continued

Okay. So if anyone from the gym reads this blog I need to apologize. I went in with a seriously bad attitude!!! They are so nice and tried to tell me that sometimes I will have bad weekends and things like that and of course my pouty little bad attitude showed it's ugly little head. It had nothing to do with them. It was all about me being my own worst enemy.

I did make some okay choices this weekend so I didn't go completely overboard but I continue to dwell on the negative choices I made.

So, if you go to the gym with me and got to experience my pouty winey self last night I truly apologize!!! I am working, with God's help, on this situation. You guys are amazing and I am so blessed to have you in my life and even though you don't know it, He is using you to make a great impact on me.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...