Thursday, May 1, 2008

Still going strong

I have been to the gym Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so far. There is a new program and so Craig is setting this up for me. It is pretty intense. You do legs one day, cardio and abs the second day and upper body the third day then you repeat. The problem is that Craig knows what I can do so he is not going easy on these workouts. He had me doing an incline of 10 and speed of 3.5 (I had to adjust that down during it...) and going for 12 minutes. Then we did a bunch of ab stuff then another 10 minutes on the treadmill. Then more abs. I lost 2 pounds during that workout!!!!

So, I guess I am still pretty excited. I have 16 pounds to go to reach the 100 pound mark from October 4th and 7 pounds to reach the 100 pound overall. I have 41 days to accomplish this. Should be doable.

Hopefully I get to go to the gym tonight after work. Saturday is a Zumba marathon.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...