Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today is Weigh-in Day

Well, when I left last night I was even with my weight last week. I need to lose a couple of pounds at least. Craig said that if I didn't lose 7 pounds he would eliminate me. (This was last week). Well, I obviously won't lose 7 pounds today but I will do my best. He challenged all of us to do a liquid diet today. I will see how it goes. I didn't promise him anything and as soon as I am done with weigh-in I will eat real food.

So far I have had a "Slim-Fast" type of shake. Kind of tasted like Chocolate Milk. Not bad. I brought one for lunch and afternoon snack. I am not going to push it so if it doesn't agree with me I will eat something but it won't hurt to try one time. It won't be a habit though so don't worry.

Pray for my family. I have a cousin who is having major back surgery again today. She is only 40 and is pretty scared. There is also an unspoken with my brother/mom/sister-in-law. It is pretty serious so that is really important.

Thanks for your encouragment, prayers and well wishes. I know God is really doing amazing things in my life and though it still scares me to death, it is exciting too.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...