Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Answered Prayer

Well, I am pretty sure that Thomas and I have a lot in common when it comes to doubting. As you know if you have been reading my blog since July I have struggled to lose more weight. Well, last Wednesday I made it back to my original lowest weight of 290.2. So, Thursday I weighed in again to see if it was just water weight that I had lost. I still weighed 290.2. What a blessing that was!!!!!

Okay, so after not working out since Thursday and having Mexican and donuts over the weekend I was a little afraid to get on the scale last night. So, after the Core class I stepped on the scale and about fell over. READY??? I was at 288.6!!! That is right, I am FINALLY in the 280's. I know it wasn't water either since I had not really sweated yet. I grabbed Criag and made him look at the scale too so that I had a witness!!! Now, just to stay in that direction.

Now, why you may ask, do I compare myself to Thomas? Well, I had begun to doubt I would ever lose any more weight.

Thank you God for answering yet another prayer. Especially from someone who wants to be in "control" and fights you so hard on things!!! What a blessing it is to know that you love me and want the best for me no matter how stubborn I become.

God Bless,
Karen

P.S. I ended this round of the Biggest Loser at 286.6. Another 2 pounds from Monday!!! I am getting measured tonight (10/22/08). I will let you know what happens there.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...