Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A needed day off...

I had a great time last night. I had the blessing of ushering at the "Main Event" down at OSU. James Laurinaitis, Malcolm Jenkins and some other OSU players along with Coach Tressel spoke about their faith and belief in Christ. How they are Christians first, and are just blessed with the platform of being an OSU Football player to spread the gospel. It was really fun!!!

I thought I would be helping input cards from the attendees and so I took today off to get them done by 2am this morning. Well, I didn't have to but I still have the day off. I have done NOTHING!!!!! It is almost 1:30pm and I am still in my nightgown. I took a long bath to finish reading a book I was working on and am watching a show about babies.

Now, don't think I am going to be a total bum today. I am getting ready to go to the gym and play in the pool then the hottub then the sauna. Oh, I am also getting a new workout card today by Craig, doing the Barbell class with Craig and having Josh work with me on endurance on the treadmill.

So, just wanted to share my lazy day.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for days like this. Though my house has a lot of things that need done there are days that we just need to have this time to relax too. In Jesus Name, Amen

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love days off, when you can truly have the day off!! Glad you were able to enjoy your day!

gretchen said...

amen...I live for Saturdays- and I do my best to make them free (except of course for Buckeye games)

Karen said...

As soon as Otterbein is over I pray I will have a free Saturday. We will see...

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...