Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weird Encounter

Okay. I got up this morning and had to stop at the grocery store since my schedule is so crazy in the evenings. As I was checking out at the self-checkout counter I forgot two cans of cat food in my cart. The attendant who watches the station needed a register but I had to finish so I could get to work. I rang up my order and then apologized to this elderly gentleman for holding up the line. He looked at me kind of weird but said it wasn't a problem. (or something like that).

I headed out to my car and was loading the groceries in the trunk when this same gentleman came out to his car (which happened to be two spots away from mine) and he started to talk to me about the weather. Then about feeding stray cats that he has, then about people who abandon cats, etc. In this period I finally opened my door and started to get in the car. He realized that I was getting ready to leave and as he headed to his car he looked at me and said, "You have such a pretty face." I WAS SHOCKED!!! That was the last thing I ever expected. It really humbled me to have God use an older gentleman who I happened to take a minute to talk to to encourage me. What a blessing.

So, that was my weird encounter for the day.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...